Table of contents
About this book
The twin impact of globalization and digitization is deeply affecting how technology and innovation are managed in firms. This contributed volume analyzes the changing dynamics in the interplay of technology, business and society and the resultant implications for innovation management at firm and policy levels. Leading experts connect global megatrends with open & user innovation, globalization of R&D, frugal innovation, sustainability and innovation ecosystems. The contributed volume is a Festschrift for Prof. Dr. Cornelius Herstatt to mark his 60th birthday.
- Developments in Technology & Innovation Management
- Developments in Open & User Innovation
- Developments in Global and Sustainable Innovation Management
- Developments in Innovation Ecosystems
- Lecturers, researchers and students of engineering, technology and innovation management, marketing, international business, product development
- Managers and practitioners in the field of technology and innovation management, marketing, product management, product development and R&D
Dr. Rajnish Tiwari is Senior Research Fellow at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management at Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH). His current research interests include frugal innovation and digital transformation.
Dr. Stephan Buse is deputy head of the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management at Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH). His research focuses on global innovation management and international business strategy.
Business Model Innovation Sharing Economy Frugal Innovation Digital Economy Intellectual Property Management Sustainable Development Goals
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-27241-8
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-27240-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-27241-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site