About this book
Dr.-Ing. Hao Luo demonstrates the developments of advanced plug-and-play (PnP) process monitoring and control systems for industrial automation processes. With aid of the so-called Youla parameterization, a novel PnP process monitoring and control architecture (PnP-PMCA) with modularized components is proposed. To validate the developments, a case study on an industrial rolling mill benchmark is performed, and the real-time implementation on a laboratory brushless DC motor is presented.
- PnP Process Monitoring and Control Architecture
- Real-Time Configuration Techniques for PnP Process Monitoring
- Real-Time Configuration Techniques for PnP Performance Optimization
- Benchmark Study and Real-Time Implementation
- Researchers and students of Automation and Control Engineering
- Practitioners in the area of Industrial and Production Engineering
Hao Luo received the Ph.D. degree at the Institute for Automatic Control and Complex Systems (AKS) at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, in 2016. His research interests include model-based and data-driven fault diagnosis, fault-tolerant systems and their industrial applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-15928-3
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH 2017
- Publisher Name Springer Vieweg, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-15927-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-15928-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site