About this book
This book presents the first multidimensional investigation of KIE in the context of low-tech industries and gives insights in paradox conditions and specific mechanisms, using the example of the German textile industry. Therefore, the author solves conceptual inconsistencies and develops an alternative framework referring to systemic concepts of sectoral innovation systems and KIE as well as to the concept of institutional entrepreneurs. As a result, the deviation of willful actors from a restricting institutional environment and sources of entrepreneurial opportunities can be investigated more comprehensively.
• The Sectoral Innovation System of the German Textile Industry
• The German Textile Industry as an Example
The Emergence of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech IndustriesTarget Groups
• Students and lecturers of economic sociology and economics
• Decision makers in industrial policies and economic promotion
During her PhD, Isabel Schwinge researched and lectured at the Chair of Economic and Industrial Sociology, TU Dortmund University.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-10937-0
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2015
- Publisher Name Springer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-10936-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-10937-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site