Table of contents
About this book
This book provides insights into the inspiring and multifaceted field of advertising research, which is confronted with challenges regarding ad content and execution, media placement, as well as online and social media. Distinguishing between digital, classic, subtle, and alternative advertising formats, renowned scholars from around the globe contribute state-of-the-art research on these issues in 30 chapters. Advances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a compilation of research presented at the 13th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA), which was held in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) in June 2014. The conference gathered around 150 participants from diverse countries from Europe, North-America, Asia, and Australia.
- Advertising in Online and Social Media
- Advertising Strategies for Print, TV, and Radio
- Mixing Advertising and Content
- Advertising on Products, Floors, and Carts
- Researchers, students, and practitioners in the fields of advertising, communication, marketing, and media management
Peeter Verlegh is Professor of Marketing at the VU University Amsterdam.
Hilde Voorveld is Assistant Professor at the Amsterdam School of Communication Research at the University of Amsterdam.
Martin Eisend is Professor of Marketing at the European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-10558-7
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-10557-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-10558-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site