About this book
Melanie Weichselbaumer presents the synthesis of the monomers as well as the electropolymerization on Pt-electrodes. The electrolysis experiments were carried out for 40 hours and the products were analysed by gas chromatography and ionic chromatography. Pyridine-functionalized and Rheniumbipyridine-functionalized Polythiophenes can be used as heterogeneous catalysts for CO2 reduction.
Carbon Dioxide: A Greenhouse Gas
Carbon Capture and Storage
Setup for Electropolymerization/Electrolysis
Chemical Synthesis of Pyridine-functionalized and Rheniumbipyridine-functionalized Thiophenes
- Researchers and students in the fields of greenhouse gas, global warming, CO2-reduction, electrochemistry and chemical synthesis
- Practitioners in these areas
Melanie Weichselbaumer obtained her Master’s Degree under the supervision of o.Univ. Prof. Mag. Dr. DDr. h.c. N. S. Sariciftci at University of Linz, Austria.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-10358-3
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2015
- Publisher Name Springer Spektrum, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-10357-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-10358-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site