About this book
Owing to the ever-increasing requirements to be met by gasoline and diesel engines in terms of CO2 reduction, emission behavior, weight, and service life, a comprehensive understanding of combustion engine components is essential today. It is no longer possible for professionals in automotive engineering to manage without the corresponding expertise, whether they work in the field of design, development, testing, or maintenance. This technical book provides in-depth answers to questions about design, production, and machining of cylinder components.
Piston pins and piston pin circlips
Crankcase and cylinder liners
MAHLE is a leading international development partner for the automotive industry. With its products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as for electric vehicles, the group addresses all the crucial issues connected to the powertrain and air conditioning technology: from engine systems and components to filtration to thermal management.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-10034-6
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016
- Publisher Name Springer Vieweg, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-10033-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-10034-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site