About this book
André Röhm investigates the dynamic properties of two-state lasing quantum dot lasers, with a focus on ground state quenching. With a novel semi-analytical approach, different quenching mechanisms are discussed in an unified framework and verified with numerical simulations. The known results and experimental findings are reproduced and parameter dependencies are systematically studied. Additionally, the turn-on dynamics and modulation response curves of two-state lasing devices are presented.
- Quantum Dot Laser Theory
- Two-State Lasing and Ground-State Quenching
- Modulation Response
- Researchers and students in the field of theoretical physics
- Practitioners in this area
André Röhm wrote his master’s thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Eckehard Schöll, PhD and Prof. Dr. Kathy Lüdge in the Collaborative Research Center SFB 910 at the Institute of Theoretical Physics at TU Berlin.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-09402-7
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2015
- Publisher Name Springer Spektrum, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-09401-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-09402-7
- About this book