About this book
Christian Wolf shows that even with unreliable visual information, no auditory motion is integrated to guide smooth pursuit eye movements. This suggests that smooth pursuit eye movements are solely driven by visual motion information and motion information from other senses is disregarded.
- Audio-visual coherence
- Audio-visual velocity coherence
- The framework of optimal integration
- Audio-visual integration
- Smooth pursuit and motion perception
- Auditory localization of dynamic sounds
- Scientists and students of psychology and neuroscience
- Practitioners within the fields of cognitive ergonomics, human-computer interaction and neuropsychology
Christian Wolf is a PhD student at the department for General Psychology at the Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen. He works within the Collaborative Research Centre “Cardinal Mechanisms of Perception” on the control of eye movements by informational value.