About this book
In order to measure the dynamics of flow-performance relationships for a multi-domicile sample, Simon Weiler applies existing flow-performance research methods to a broad set of European equity (UCITS) funds and proves that major findings (performance-chasing behaviour and a convex flow-performance relationship) also hold true in a cross-border market environment.
- Status-Quo of flow-performance research
- Properties of the European mutual fund industry
- Outperformance and performance persistence
- Empiric evidence: Flow-performance characteristics for European equity (UCITS) funds
- Researchers and students in the field of asset management and behavioral finance
- Professionals of international asset management companies or fund service providers
Simon Weiler works as a research analyst and consultant for an international fund research and information provider.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-08154-6
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2015
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-08153-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-08154-6
- About this book