Table of contents
About this book
Advances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a compilation of research presented at the 12th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA) which was held in Zagreb (Croatia) in June 2013. The conference gathered 105 leading researchers from 23 countries under the conference theme “To Boldly Go... Extending the Boundaries of Advertising”. The book provides international state-of-the-art research with 23 articles by renowned scholars from the worldwide ICORIA network.
- Advertising Appeals and Processing
- Online and Mobile Advertising
- TV Advertising and Product Placement
- Cultural, Gender and Age Issues in Advertising
- Branding Challenges
Researchers, students, and practitioners in the fields of advertising, communications, marketing, and media management
Ivana Bušljeta Banks is a senior lecturer in the Department of Marketing and Communication at the Zagreb School of Economics and Management.
Patrick De Pelsmacker is professor of marketing at the University of Antwerp, part-time professor of marketing at Ghent University (both in Belgium), and visiting professor at the Universities of Lugano, Genève (Switzerland), and IBS Moscow (Russia).
Shintaro Okazaki is associate professor of marketing at the College of Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-08132-4
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2015
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-08131-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-08132-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site