About this book
Change management is omnipresent in organisations as companies have to transform constantly. This applies not only to large corporations operating in an international context, but also to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Yet executing a change project is accompanied by great challenges and most change initiatives are not entirely successful. Despite the fact that SMEs are the backbone of the German economy little empirical work has been done concerning change management in these companies. Tim Fritzenschaft explores the issue how SMEs can deal with resistance to change and which critical success factors of change management are most important in a transformation project.
- Resistance to Change
- Critical Success Factors of Change Management
- Success and Failure in Change Projects
- Teachers and students of Business Management and Business Administration
- Executives, Project Manager in small and medium-sized enterprises
Tim Fritzenschaft studied at the Universities of Heilbronn (M.A) and West London (M.Sc) and is currently working on his doctoral thesis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-04549-4
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2014
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-04548-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-04549-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site