Table of contents
About this book
Advances in Advertising Research are published by the European Advertising Academy (EAA). This volume is a compilation of research presented at the 11th International Conference in Advertising (ICORIA), which was held in Stockholm (Sweden) in June 2012. The conference gathered 150 leading researchers from 22 countries under the conference theme “The changing roles of advertising”. The book provides international state-of-the-art research with 30 articles by renowned scholars from the worldwide ICORIA network.
· The Roles of Advertising
· The Faces of Advertising
· Perceptions of Advertising
· Reception of Advertising
· Researchers, students, and practitioners in the fields of advertising, communications, marketing, and media management
Sara Rosengren and Micael Dahlén work at the Stockholm School of Economics.
Shintaro Okazaki is Associate Professor of Marketing at the College of Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-02365-2
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2013
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-02364-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-02365-2
- Series Print ISSN 1869-6929
- Series Online ISSN 1869-6937
- About this book