About this book
Currently many companies are confronted with the decision how to deal with the new data quality requirements of the regulatory authorities. Future data quality statements for enterprise key figures and their origins are being demanded. Applying methods of a data quality management system can produce these statements best. Guilherme Morbey explains the introduction of such a system in the form of a dialogue.
· Data quality in general
· Organisational and technical requirements
· Stumbling blocks
· Factors for Success
· Faculty members and students in business administration focussing on corporate governance and business computer science
· Managers and upcoming professionals in business
Guilherme Morbey, owner of Morbey Consulting, is primarily engaged in financial services. One of his main topics is the introduction of data quality management systems.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-01823-8
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2013
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-01822-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-01823-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site