About this book
Resistance and capacitance (RC) extraction is an essential step in modeling the interconnection wires and substrate coupling effect in nanometer-technology integrated circuits (IC). The field-solver techniques for RC extraction guarantee the accuracy of modeling, and are becoming increasingly important in meeting the demand for accurate modeling and simulation of VLSI designs. Advanced Field-Solver Techniques for RC Extraction of Integrated Circuits presents a systematic introduction to, and treatment of, the key field-solver methods for RC extraction of VLSI interconnects and substrate coupling in mixed-signal ICs. Various field-solver techniques are explained in detail, with real-world examples to illustrate the advantages and disadvantages of each algorithm.
This book will benefit graduate students and researchers in the field of electrical and computer engineering, as well as engineers working in the IC design and design automation industries.
Dr. Wenjian Yu is an Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Technology at Tsinghua University in China; Dr. Xiren Wang is a R&D Engineer at Cadence Design Systems in the USA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-54298-5
- Copyright Information Tsinghua University Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-54297-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-54298-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site