Table of contents
About this book
Written by internationally renowned experts, Clinical Ophthalmic Oncology provides practical guidance and advice on the diagnosis and management of the complete range of ocular cancers. The book supplies all of the state-of-the-art knowledge required in order to identify these cancers early and to treat them as effectively as possible. Using the information provided, readers will be able to:
· Provide effective patient care using the latest knowledge on all aspects of ophthalmic oncology.
· Verify diagnostic conclusions based on comparison with numerous full-color clinical photographs from the authors' private collections, histopathologic microphotographs, imaging studies, and crisp illustrations.
· Locate required information quickly owing to the clinically focused and user-friendly format.This volume provides essential information on cancer epidemiology, etiology, pathology, angiogenesis, immunology, genetics, and staging systems and explains the principles underlying different therapeutic approaches.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-40489-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-40488-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-40489-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site