Table of contents
About this book
The goal of this book is to provide essential information on the use of different medicinal plants and their secondary metabolites for the treatment of various fungal diseases affecting human beings, animals and plants.
It is divided in four parts: Part I examines the global distribution of plant-derived antifungal compounds, Part II deals with antifungal activities of plant metabolites, Part III includes plants used in Ayurveda and traditional systems for treating fungal diseases, and Part IV discusses the use of plant-derived products to protect plants against fungal diseases.
The book is of utmost importance to researchers, students, and teachers of medicine, botany, mycology, microbiology, and pharmacology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-38076-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-38075-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-38076-1
- About this book