Table of contents
About this book
DNA nanotechnology: From structure to function presents an overview of various facets of DNA nanotechnology, with a particular focus on their promising applications. This book is composed of three parts. Part I, Elements of DNA Nanotechnology, provides extensive basic information on DNA nanotechnology. Part II, Static and Dynamic DNA Nanotechnology, describes the design and fabrication of static and dynamic DNA nanostructures. Recent advances in DNA origami, DNA walkers and DNA nanodevices are all covered in this part. Part III, Applications of DNA Nanotechnology, introduces a variety of applications of DNA nanotechnology, including biosensing, computation, drug delivery, etc. Together these provide a comprehensive overview of this emerging area and its broad impact on biological and medical sciences.
This book is intended for post-graduates, post-doctoral researchers and research scientists who are interested in expanding their knowledge of DNA nanotechnology. It provides readers an impression of the latest developments in this exciting filed.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36077-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36076-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36077-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site