About this book
This thesis contains results of Dr. Guilong Gui during his PhD period with the aim to understand incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. It is devoted to the study of the stability to the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. There is great potential for further theoretical and numerical research in this field. The techniques developed in carrying out this work are expected to be useful for other physical model equations. It is also hopeful that the thesis could serve as a valuable reference on current developments in research topics related to the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations.
It was nominated by the Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences as an outstanding Ph.D. thesis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36028-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36027-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36028-2
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site