About this book
In a knowledge-based economy, the development of a particular type of services, knowledge intensive business services (KIBS), becomes one of the characteristic trends in economic evolution.
Current research focuses mainly on service innovation in developed countries, but little consideration is given to the situation in developing countries.
Based on empirical research in the People’s Republic of China, this book aims to contribute to a better appreciation and understanding of the innovative characteristics of KIBSs in developing countries.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-34676-7
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-34675-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-34676-7
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5482
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5490
- About this book