Table of contents
About this book
The Scientific Network of Integrated Systems, Design and Technology (ISDT) is an initiative that has been established to respond industrial needs for integration of “Knowledge Technology” (KT) with multi- and interdisciplinary applications. In particular the objective of ISDT is to incorporate multilateral engineering disciplines i.e. Composite-, Automotive-,
Industrial- , Control- and Micro-Electronics Engineering, and derive knowledge for design and development of innovative products and services.
In this context, the discourse of KT is established to address effective use of Knowledge Management, Semantic Technologies, Information Systems and Software Engineering towards evolution of adaptive and intelligent systems for industrial applications. This carefully edited book presents the results of the latest ISDT meeting with special involvement of leading researchers and industrial experts whose contributions are presented in the book chapters.
This book consists of three main chapters, namely:
- Chapter 1: Applied Knowledge Management in Practice
- Chapter 2: Semantic Technologies for Industrial Management and Process Controlling
- Chapter 3: Knowledge Driven Approaches for Product Engineering
Each article presents a unique in-progress research with respect to the target goal of improving our common understanding of KT integration and promoting further researches and cooperation in future.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-34471-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-34470-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-34471-8
- About this book