About this book
Under the current multilateral trading system, most business entities have turned their attention away from focusing exclusively on their domestic market to the management of international business transactions on the global market. Around the world, this trend has increased the demand for education and training on the principles of international trade and, more practically, the administration of international business transactions.
This book aims to give upper-level undergraduates and graduate students a comprehensive understanding of the administrative and practical aspects of international commerce. It seeks to provide students, as the potential future practitioners of international trade, with the ability to gather and administrate the information needed to decide on and manage complex international business transactions, including in- and outsourcing problems, exports and imports.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-30403-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-30402-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-30403-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site