About this book
"Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Systems Non-fragile H-infinity Filtering" investigates the problem of non-fragile H-infinity filter design for T-S fuzzy systems. The nonlinear plant is represented by a T-S fuzzy model. Given a T-S fuzzy system, the objective of this book is to design an H-infinity filter with the gain variations such that the filtering error system guarantees a prescribed H-infinity performance level. Furthermore, it demonstrates that the solution of non-fragile H-infinity filter design problem can be obtained by solving a set of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs).
The intended audiences are graduate students and researchers both from the fields of engineering and mathematics.
Dr. Xiao-Heng Chang is an Associate Professor at the College of Engineering, Bohai University, Jinzhou, Liaoning, China. He is also a Postdoctoral Researcher at the College of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28632-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28631-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28632-2
- Series Print ISSN 1434-9922
- Series Online ISSN 1860-0808
- Buy this book on publisher's site