About this book
The India Briefing Guide to Doing Business in India introduces one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The guide provides a thorough overview of India’s key demographics and business opportunities and infrastructure by region.
Also included is information on FDI trends, business establishment procedures, economic zones and labor and tax considerations, analysis of Indian business etiquette and culture, and details of procedural, operational and tax differences between India and its economic and geographical neighbor, China.
India Briefing’s guides are leaders in their field, providing practical business insights to foreign investors in India.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-27618-7
- Copyright Information Asia Briefing Ltd. 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-27617-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-27618-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site