Table of contents
Human Computer Interaction
About these proceedings
This book constitutes the proceedings of the First Indo-Japanese conference on Perception and Machine Intelligence, PerMIn 2012, held in Kolkata, India, in January 2012.
The 41 papers, presented together with 1 keynote paper and 3 plenary papers, were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in the book. The papers are organized in topical sections named perception; human-computer interaction; e-nose and e-tongue; machine intelligence and application; image and video processing; and speech and signal processing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-27387-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-27386-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-27387-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book