About this book
Software engineering, is widely recognized as one of today's most
exciting, stimulating, and profitable research areas, with a significant practical impact on the software industry and academia. The LASER school, held annually since 2004 on Elba Island, Italy, is intended for professionals from industry (engineers and managers) as well as university researchers, including PhD students.
This book contains selected lecture notes from the LASER summer schools 2008-2010, which focused on concurrency and correctness in 2008, software testing in 2009, and empirical software engineering, in 2010.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-25231-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-25230-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-25231-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- About this book