About this book
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the labor market and the laws that govern it in China, it can be very difficult for foreign investors and managers to understand how to manage human resources on the mainland. Specifically designed to cover the most important issues relating to managing a Chinese workforce, this guide details the HR issues that both local managers in China and investors looking to establish a presence on the mainland should know.
China Briefing’s guides are leaders in their field, providing practical and pragmatic legal and tax information to foreign investors in the People's Republic of China. They will interest all business people, lawyers, accountants and academics working in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18209-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-18208-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18209-9
- Series Print ISSN 2191-0634
- Series Online ISSN 2191-0642
- Buy this book on publisher's site