About this book
The purpose of this volume is to present current work of the Intelligent Computer Graphics community, a community growing up year after year. This volume is a kind of continuation of the previously published Springer volume "Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Computer Graphics". Nowadays, intelligent techniques are more and more used in Computer Graphics in order, not only to optimise the processing time, but also to find more accurate solutions for a lot of Computer Graphics problems, than with traditional methods.
This volume contains both invited and selected extended papers from the last 3IA Conference (3IA’2009), which has been held in Athens (Greece) in May 2009. The Computer Graphics areas approached in this volume are behavioural modelling, declarative modelling, intelligent modelling and rendering, data visualisation, scene understanding, realistic rendering, and more.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03452-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03451-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03452-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site