About this book
The purpose of the 8th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS 2009) to be held on June 1-3, 2009 in Shanghai, China is to bring together scientist, engineers, computer users, students to share their experiences and exchange new ideas, and research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information Science; and to discuss the practical challenges encountered along the way and the solutions adopted to solve them.
The conference organizers selected 27 outstanding papers from ICIS 2009, all of which you will find in this volume of Springer’s Studies in Computational Intelligence.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-01209-9
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-01208-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-01209-9
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site