About this book
This is the first book devoted entirely to Differential Evolution (DE) for global permutative-based combinatorial optimization.
Since its original development, DE has mainly been applied to solving problems characterized by continuous parameters. This means that only a subset of real-world problems could be solved by the original, classical DE algorithm. This book presents in detail the various permutative-based combinatorial DE formulations by their initiators in an easy-to-follow manner, through extensive illustrations and computer code. It is a valuable resource for professionals and students interested in DE in order to have full potentials of DE at their disposal as a proven optimizer.
All source programs in C and Mathematica programming languages are downloadable from the website of Springer.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92151-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-92150-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-92151-6
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Buy this book on publisher's site