Table of contents
About this book
The validation and standardization of fluorescence methods is still in its infancy as compared to other prominent analytical and bioanalytical methods. Appropriate quality assurance standards are however a prerequisite for applications in highly regulated fields such as medical diagnostics, drug development, or food analysis.
For the first time, a team of recognized international experts has documented the present status of quality assurance in fluorescence measurements, and outlines concepts for establishing standards in this field.
This second of two volumes covers applications of fluorescence for bioanalysis and biomedical diagnostics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-70571-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-70570-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-70571-0
- Series Print ISSN 1617-1306
- Series Online ISSN 1865-1313
- About this book