Table of contents
About this book
Nowadays neural computation has become an interdisciplinary field in its own right; researches have been conducted ranging from diverse disciplines, e.g. computational neuroscience and cognitive science, mathematics, physics, computer science, and other engineering disciplines. From different perspectives, neural computation provides an alternative methodology to understand brain functions and cognitive process and to solve challenging real-world problems effectively.
Trend in Neural Computation includes twenty chapters either contributed from leading experts or formed by extending well selected papers presented in the 2005 International Conference on Natural Computation. The edited book aims to reflect the latest progresses made in different areas of neural computation, including theoretical neural computation, biologically plausible neural modeling, computational cognitive science, artificial neural networks – architectures and learning algorithms and their applications in real-world problems. Researchers, graduate students and industrial practitioners in the broad areas of neural computation would benefit from the state-of-the-art work collected in this book.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-36122-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-36121-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-36122-0
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site