About this book
The book covers a variety of topics in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and their impact on innovation and business. The authors discuss various innovations, business and industrial motivations, and impact on humans and the interplay between those factors in terms of finance, demand, and competition. Topics discussed include the convergence of Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT), Social, and Big Data. They also discuss AI and its integration into technologies from machine learning, predictive analytics, security software, to intelligent agents, and many more. Contributions come from academics and professionals around the world.
- Covers the most recent practices in ICT related topics pertaining to technological growth, innovation, and business;
- Presents a survey on the most recent technological areas revolutionizing how humans communicate and interact;
- Features four sections: IoT, Wireless Ad Hoc & Sensor Networks, Fog Computing, and Big Data Analytics.
Internet of Things and Human Factors Internet of Things Wireless Ad Hoc & Sensor Networks and Human Factors Fog Computing and ITC Big Data Analytics and ITC
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99966-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99965-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99966-1
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8595
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8609
- Buy this book on publisher's site