Table of contents
About this book
This concise but comprehensive guide covers all common procedures in pain management necessary for daily practice, and includes all topics on the pain medicine curricula of the American Board of Anesthesiology, World Institute of Pain/Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice, and American Board of Pain Medicine. All nerve blocks (head, neck, back, pelvis and lower extremity) are discussed.
Pain: A Review Guide is aimed at trainees in pain medicine all over the world. This book will also be beneficial to all practitioners who practice pain.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99124-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-99123-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-99124-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site