Table of contents
About this book
This book covers the content of European postgraduate spine surgery courses, using a case-based approach. A step-wise solution to a real clinical problem is described and compared to the best available evidence. A weighted conclusion is provided on how to bridge the gap (if there is one) between standard of care and evidence-based medicine.
Spine Surgery: A Case-Based Approach is aimed at postgraduate students of spine surgery (both trainee neurosurgeons and trainee orthopedic surgeons), and may also be of interest to medical students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-98875-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-98874-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-98875-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site