Table of contents
About this book
This concise guide takes a practical approach to adolescent and young adult (AYA) rheumatology, aiming to cover the needs of any healthcare professional dealing with young people aged 10-24 years. Each chapter contains key management points for readers to readily access disease-specific management as well as highlighting specific AYA issues which differ from pediatric and adult practice.
The coverage is comprehensive but concise and designed to act as a primary reference tool for subjects across the field of rheumatology.
The book is designed for pediatric/adult rheumatologists, primary care physicians, nurses, allied health professionals and other professionals to understand each topic covered and to take a practical approach to to delivering developmentally appropriate rheumatology health care.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95519-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-95518-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-95519-3
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site