About this book
This book provides comprehensive and practical guidance for the management of esophageal cancer. It presents a detailed review of the pathophysiology, clinical staging, treatment, and outcomes of patients with esophageal cancer. Chapters cover the epidemiology of the disease, latest diagnostic and staging tools, systemic therapies, and the current open and minimally invasive surgical techniques including transhiatal, Ivor Lewis and McKeown esophagectomy.
Esophageal Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment compiles experience gained across a variety of medical disciplines, with contributions from world renowned surgeons, gastroenterologists, and medical oncologists. Thanks to its multidisciplinary authorship, this book represents a unique resource for anybody who takes care of patients with esophageal cancer.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91830-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-91829-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-91830-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site