About this book
This book describes efficient techniques for production testing as well as for periodic maintenance testing (specifically in terms of multi-cell faults) in modern semiconductor memory. The author discusses background selection and address reordering algorithms in multi-run transparent march testing processes. Formal methods for multi-run test generation and many solutions to increase their efficiency are described in detail. All methods presented ideas are verified by both analytical investigations and numerical simulations.
- Provides the first book related exclusively to the problem of multi-cell fault detection by multi-run tests in memory testing process;
- Presents practical algorithms for design and implementation of efficient multi-run tests;
- Demonstrates methods verified by analytical and experimental investigations.
test methods and hardware design RAM testing memory diagnostics multi-run memory testing software testing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91204-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-91203-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-91204-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site