Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses the main approaches for mediastinal mass diagnosis and treatment, whose different aspects have been thoroughly treated by a multidisciplinary team of experts from different clinical fields. The complex anatomy of the mediastinum, as well as the different clinical, radiographic and prognostic features of mediastinal tumors suggests that specialists adopt more flexible and comprehensive practices, as highlighted in this text. The book includes a brief introductory section describing the anatomic sites of mediastinal masses and the epidemiological evidence for each different clinical-pathological entity. In particular, specific chapters are dedicated to thymic tumors, lymphomas, thyroid and parathyroid masses, and germ cell tumors of the anterior mediastinum.
The Mediastinal Mass: A Multidisciplinary Approach provides a valuable resource for clinicians, surgeons, radiologists and pathologists dealing with the management and treatment of mediastinal masses through a multidisciplinary approach.
Thymic Neoplasm Germ Cell Tumors Lymphoma Granulomatous disease Tracheal tumors Nerve Sheath Tumors Esophageal Tumors
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-90368-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-90367-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-90368-2
- Series Print ISSN 2197-781X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7828
- Buy this book on publisher's site