Table of contents
About this book
For this purpose, we rely on reputed scholars from ten different countries, and from different cultures and fields of expertise, which allows for diverse contributions from a valuable interdisciplinary perspective.
The first section of the book deals with the correlation between cultural differences and conflict, while also showing how such conflicts can be prevented and, should they arise, managed and solved.
The second section addresses a different, more specific issue: how cultural expression means and tools for cultural communication may lead to conflict whereas they may help to avoid it as well.
Finally, the third section analyzes how legal and justice systems deal with cross-cultural conflicts as well as with situations which may lead to cross-cultural conflicts, thus assessing to which extent such systems contribute to avoid and/or solve such kind of conflicts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77231-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-77230-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-77231-8
- Series Print ISSN 1613-5113
- Series Online ISSN 2363-9466
- Buy this book on publisher's site