About this book
After reading this book, readers will have the skills required to independently explore and analyze macromolecular structures, will be versed in extracting information from protein databases and will be able to visualize protein structures using specialized software and on-line algorithms.
This book is written for advanced undergraduates and PhD students wishing to use information from structural biology in their assignments and research and will be a valuable source of information for all those interested in applied and theoretical aspects of structural biology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76858-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76857-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76858-8
- Series Print ISSN 2509-6125
- Series Online ISSN 2509-6133
- Buy this book on publisher's site