About this book
This book indicates the technique and fine points of the mini- and one-anastomosis gastric bypass, and looks at the means of revising other operations related to it. The chapters discuss postoperative complications, treatment and requirements, postoperative diet and medications, the remarkable effects on the co-morbidities of morbid obesity, and the durability of the weight loss, as well as the improvement in the quality of life.
Essentials of Mini ‒ One Anastomosis Gastric Bypass aims to help surgeons manage the difficulties encountered within this procedure and to help create improved practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-76177-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-76176-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-76177-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site