Table of contents
About this book
Conveying information over printed media can be useful for content authentication, author copyright, information and piracy product deterrent, side information for marketing, among other applications.
Practical issues are discussed and experiments are provided to evaluate competitive approaches for hard-copy communication.
This book is a useful resource for researchers, practitioners and graduate students in the field of hard-copy communication by providing the fundamentals, basic and advanced techniques as examples of approaches to address the hard-copy media distortions and particularities.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74083-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-74082-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-74083-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site