About this book
This atlas comprehensively covers the use of basic ultrasound (US) scanning technologies to recognize both normal and pathologic states. It covers how to use US for soft tissue diagnosis, assessing cardiac function, pericardial effusion, tamponade, peripheral veins, gallbladder, bowel, kidneys, skull, sinuses, eye, pleura, scrotum and testes.
Atlas of Handheld Ultrasound provides detailed clinically relevant examples of how US can be used to aid diagnosis across a wide range of medical disciplines. Chapters are formatted in a clear and easy-to-follow format, with a range of interactive material to aid the reader in developing a deep understanding of how to use and interpret US correctly. It therefore provides a critical resource on how to use the modality for both specialist and non-specialist practitioners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73855-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-73853-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-73855-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site