About this book
This book establishes bounds and asymptotics under almost minimal conditions on the varying weights, and applies them to universality limits and entropy integrals. Orthogonal polynomials associated with varying weights play a key role in analyzing random matrices and other topics.
This book will be of use to a wide community of mathematicians, physicists, and statisticians dealing with techniques of potential theory, orthogonal polynomials, approximation theory, as well as random matrices.
Orthogonal Polynomials Varying Weights Asymptotics Universality Limits Christoffel Functions Exponential Weights Asymptotics Christoffel Functions Entropy Integrals
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72947-3
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72946-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72947-3
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8198
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8201
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors