Table of contents
About this book
This book uses a unique case-based approach to review the intra-operative and peri-operative management of patients with severe ocular trauma and open globe injuries. The case- based structure of this text allows readers to easily reference the type of injury they are treating in order to assist with management of their patients and to recognize indications to involve other ophthalmic and surgical specialties in the management of patients with open globe injuries.
Management of Open Globe Injuries will be an indispensable resource for ophthalmologists who are called upon to care for patients who have suffered open globe trauma.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72410-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72409-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72410-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site