About this book
Starting with the regional and global economic integration framework, and subsequently exploring the institutional structure that makes everything possible and how the union came to be, the book reveals how the common policies of the EU impact businesses and entrepreneurship within both the common market and the member states.
Readers will learn about the economic and political context that affect businesses in Europe; understand the basic concepts of integration, accompanied by cases and examples; gain a new perspective on important EU sectoral policies and challenges for individuals and businesses; become aware of the main challenges to EU enlargement; and better grasp the advantages and disadvantages of doing business in Europe in the present context.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72239-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72238-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72239-9
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1941
- Series Online ISSN 2197-716X
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking