About this book
Daniel Salisbury is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, USA. Before joining CNS Daniel worked at in the Department of War Studies at King’s College London (KCL), UK on a series of projects on non-proliferation, export controls and nuclear security.
Ian J. Stewart is a Senior Research Fellow in the Department of War Studies and runs Project Alpha at King's College London, UK. Before joining KCL, Mr Stewart worked for the British Ministry of Defence, where he was an analyst working on issues related to non-proliferation and illicit trade.
Andrea Viski is a Senior Research Associate at Project Alpha, Department of War Studies, King’s College London, UK, focusing on strategic trade controls and capacity-building. She previously worked for the European Commission and the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), Sweden. She is the current editor-in-chief of the Strategic Trade Review.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72203-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72202-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72203-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site