Table of contents
About this book
This volume concisely and systematically presents our current knowledge of the terrestrial environment and inland water resources in the Kaliningrad Region. The 22 chapters, including an introduction and a conclusion, are based on observational data; scientific literature, mainly published in Russian; and the authors’ long-standing experience in this area of research. The book is intended for specialists working in various fields of environmental sciences and ecology; water resources and management; land reclamation and agriculture; and international cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region.
This is the first of four volumes on Environmental Studies in the Kaliningrad Region. The other three volumes, to be published in the coming years, will be devoted to the physical oceanography, geoecology and bioecology of the Southeastern Baltic Sea.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72165-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72164-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72165-1
- Series Print ISSN 1867-979X
- Series Online ISSN 1616-864X
- About this book
- Industry Sectors