About this book
This book features selected contributions in the areas of modeling, simulation, and optimization. The contributors discusses requirements in problem solving for modeling, simulation, and optimization. Modeling, simulation, and optimization have increased in demand in exponential ways and how potential solutions might be reached. They describe how new technologies in computing and engineering have reduced the dimension of data coverage worldwide, and how recent inventions in information and communication technology (ICT) have inched towards reducing the gaps and coverage of domains globally. The chapters cover how the digging of information in a large data and soft-computing techniques have contributed to a strength in prediction and analysis, for decision making in computer science, technology, management, social computing, green computing, and telecom. The book provides an insightful reference to the researchers in the fields of engineering and computer science. Researchers, academics, and professionals will benefit from this volume.
- Features selected expanded papers in modeling, simulation, and optimization from COMPSE 2016;
- Includes research into soft computing and its application in engineering and technology;
- Presents contributions from global experts in academia and industry in modeling, simulation, and optimization.
Modeling Simulation Optimization Problem solving for modeling, simulation, and optimization Worldwide data coverage Information and communication technology (ICT) Coverage of global domains Large data and soft-computing Prediction, analysis, and decision in technology COMPSE 2016
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70542-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-70541-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-70542-2
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8595
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8609
- About this book