Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book presents the proceedings of the “Innovations in Biomedical Engineering IBE’2017” Conference held in Zabrze, Poland from October 19 to 20, 2017, and discusses recent research on innovations in biomedical engineering. The book covers a broad range of subjects related to biomedical engineering innovations. Divided into four parts, it presents state-of-the-art advances in: Engineering of biomaterials, Modelling and simulations in biomechanics, Informatics in medicine, and Signal analysis.
By doing so, it helps bridge the gap between technological and methodological engineering achievements on the one hand and clinical requirements in the three major areas diagnosis, therapy and rehabilitation on the other.
Biomechatronics Biomedical Signals Processing Conference Proceedings Engineering of Biomaterials Medical Informatics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70063-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-70062-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-70063-2
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- Buy this book on publisher's site